Monday, August 3, 2009

How do I set up yahoo email through a Micrsoft Exchange Server?

I am trying to set up my yahoo business email addresses on our exchange server. I can get the pop3 emails into exchange, but I can't get the SMTP emails sent out. Anyone have any help?

How do I set up yahoo email through a Micrsoft Exchange Server?
The Yahoo! Mail SMTP server requires authentication. Make sure you have enabled SMTP authentication. To turn this setting on, follow these steps:





From the Tools menu, choose "Account Settings."


Select the "E-mail" tab.


Select your Yahoo! Mail account and click Change.


Click on the "Outgoing Server" tab.


Check the box next to "My Server Requires Authentication."


Please make sure that "Log on using" is not checked.


Click OK.


No comments:

Post a Comment