Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I blocked someone's email address from being downloaded from server using mail rules. Can I still email them?

I blocked someone's email address from being downloaded from server using mail rules. Can I still email them?

I blocked someone's email address from being downloaded from server using mail rules. Can I still email them?
No,you cannot email them unless and,until you unblock them
Reply:sorry but u can email anyone u like what u did was block the incoming mail it will hit the junk/spam folder since I don't know what email ure using it's hard to tell ya exactly what to do but if u haven't deleted it from the folder u can unblock it if u did have them send u another and watch for it to hit the blocked folder and then take the block off


pretty simple really

statistics

No comments:

Post a Comment