Saturday, August 8, 2009

I cannot access my email from Godaddy server?

I have problems accessing email via my MAIL PLUS account. The email was set up with a domain registered at GoDaddy.





GoDaddy gave me an SMTP address to use for the "Mailserver" address when configuring the "Receiving Email" but it doesn't work.





Any suggestions?

I cannot access my email from Godaddy server?
What exactly are you using?(what program for receiving mail).





Also, the outgoing mail server wont be the same as your incoming. Your incoming will be something like mail.yourdomain.com and your outgoing will be something like smtp.something.com (or their outgoing mail servers).





Also, try this link, it might help as well:





http://help.godaddy.com/article.php?arti...
Reply:call godaddy tech support, you are paying for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment