Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I need to know what the pop server is for my incomming and outgoing email?

Whenever I try to get into Incredmail galaxy and just Incredmail it is asking for the pop server for my incomming and outgoing email. If you can help me with this problem I would really appreciate it.


Thank you in advance.

I need to know what the pop server is for my incomming and outgoing email?
what is your email server is i am in uk and have to put in





pop3.ntlworld ,com








smtp.ntlworld.com


defualt ports are 25 and 110





so what every your email client ips email is if you want more detailed message me and send you copies and if you have yahoo account with dot co.uk send you how to set it up inincrdimail as well
Reply:click on my aviator pic it will take you to my home page you can call me or email me just click on the letter icon or the IM icon Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment