Saturday, August 8, 2009

I need to know my incoming email server type pop3 or IMAp, and my outgoing server type (SMTP) name Please help

I am trying to send an email job inquiry and it is asking these questions and I am pretty computer dumb. Thanks

I need to know my incoming email server type pop3 or IMAp, and my outgoing server type (SMTP) name Please help
It depends on what server your using for yahoo it is:


* Incoming Mail Server (POP3): plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com


Use SSL, port: 995


* Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP): plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com


Use SSL, port: 465, use authentication


Click this link for yahoo mail pop3 settings


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/cl...


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this nice blog. Works fantastic. This blog is very helpful for me... i like this post and i feel very happy to read this article...
    More info:- Windows Live Mail Technical Support

    ReplyDelete