Saturday, June 13, 2009

What is my incoming email server type? What is my outgoing email server type. Do it need authentication?

I can't transmit the email I am typing until I answer the three questions I submitted. I have a deadline of midnight tonight.

What is my incoming email server type? What is my outgoing email server type. Do it need authentication?
depends on what server (email client) ure trying to use


I'm going to 'assume' ure trying to set up an account in outlook?


maybe not, don't know u didn't say


when ure composing a question there's a little box just to ure right that says "be specific as possible" is good advice if u really want an answer otherwise we're just guessing at what ure trying to do or even asking


like let me ask u a question


'what is MY incomming and outgoing mail server type and do I need authentication?'


u say u don't know? why don't u know? it's the same thing u asked!


No comments:

Post a Comment