Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What is email server type POP3and what is out going email server what I have to answer when I get this questio

I wanted to link my email to the microsoft mail box to traffic better my emails and every time I got this two questions and I cannot answer them what is email server type and what is outgoing server? what I have to answer for these question?

What is email server type POP3and what is out going email server what I have to answer when I get this questio
I'm assuming its for using with yahoo.


Yahoo has upgraded its servers. You will need to make a small change to your Yahoo! Mail Incoming Mail and outgoing mail servers address by adding the word "plus" as below.


* Incoming mail server (pop3): plus.pop.mail.yahoo.com


* Outgoing mail server (SMPT) : plus.smtp.mail.yahoo.com


You should Check your setting with the links below.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...

statistics

No comments:

Post a Comment