Saturday, June 13, 2009

Need to know what type of email server windows live uses to configure my live.com email for outlook.?

I'm using outlook that came with my office xp suite that I got back in 2001 if that helps any.

Need to know what type of email server windows live uses to configure my live.com email for outlook.?
Mmm, try "hotmail" option when you setup your email account.


But I'm not sure about it.


live.com is served by Windows Server 2008. It got to be. Otherwise it's bad PR against itself. http://www.managementconsultancy.co.uk/v...


Hotmail and Live use their own proprietary webmail interface. Therefore, you can't access their services other than using their interface.





Or you can try Mozilla Thunderbird email client which is my choice over Outlook. They have a extension so you can use hotmail with it.


Try it.


Reclaim your inbox!


No comments:

Post a Comment