Saturday, June 13, 2009

I need a host for my business email server that can forward messages to my Blackberry - any reccomendations?

I'm setting up my own business and I don't know whether I need to buy an email server or get somebody else to host it. I had registered with Fasthost, but they can't forward emails to m Blackberry - can anbody advise on the best course of action?

I need a host for my business email server that can forward messages to my Blackberry - any reccomendations?
When i had my Blackberry through Cingular (Now AT%26amp;T) they had a feature in the BIS that allow you to download emails from email account. I had a AOL and Yahoo account forwarded to mien.


The simplest way is to use OutLook or OutLook Express (My choice} and use the Message Rules to forward to your current BlackBerry's email address. That way you know they are forwarded and if for some reason it is not they are waiting on your ISP's server or your computer at work\home.
Reply:your mobile network should be able to provide this service for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment