Saturday, June 13, 2009

How do I return all my emails back to my last email server?

I changed my default email server and had all emails transferred to it... now how do I change everything back to my original email account %26amp; default?

How do I return all my emails back to my last email server?
A C,


Maybe you can send forwarding letters to everyone, who matters to you anyway.. With your new/old email address on it. From the old email address. I've sent myself mail from a website, to my "most used" email address, because it wouldn't forward to my other email address. This is another way to do it, is go to each web site, and put in all new information so you can begin to get your mail at your new email server. I quite frankly dont understand what you mean by default, when it comes to an email address, but hopefully I was of some help with the above information anyway. Smile, it'll all work itself out one way or another, you'll see. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment