Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm considering having someone outside “host” my email server, but I am not sure what that cost is or if there

I'm considering having someone outside “host” my email server, but I am not sure what that cost is, or if there is such thing. I would like to have an email account for 100 users and each having 2gigs





Please help.

I'm considering having someone outside “host” my email server, but I am not sure what that cost is or if there
First you will need to register your domain. THen choose someone to host your domain services. Take a look at the services offered right here on Yahoo.





Their web hosting starter package costs about $12.00 a month. They will register your domain at no added cost. Among other things it od\ffers 200 email addresses with unlimited storage!! They \have very good soam and virus scanning included. I host several domains for my own small businesses, and refer a lot of my customers to them.





Check it out here





http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/email/com...
Reply:email server or service? you can do either one. Some companies will host your email service, basically giving you a domain on their mail servers. for a hundred mailboxes at 2gigs each it will be about $100 / month but shop around





you can also host an email server, if you already have a server with email configureded you could colo it in a data center for about $100 / month as well depending on bandwidth requirements and size ect..


No comments:

Post a Comment