Monday, July 13, 2009

How do I keep my email on the Yahoo server?

I set up my Yahoo mail in Outlook 2003 and followed these directions to leave my email on the Yahoo server.





Microsoft Outlook 2002 (XP) and 2003





From the Tools menu, choose "Email Accounts."


Select the radio button next to "Add a new email account" and click the "Next" button.


Select your Yahoo! Mail account and click "Properties."


Select the "Advanced" tab.


In the Delivery section at the bottom of the window, is the box next to "Leave a copy of messages on server" checked? Good鈥f you want to keep your messages on the server. If you want to delete your messages from the Yahoo! Mail server, un-check this box.





Later I logged into my mail account via my browser and my inbox was empty. Why did this happen and how do I get my email back onto the server?





Thanks.

How do I keep my email on the Yahoo server?
In Outlook, once you are in the settings click advanced settings, there you will find a check box at the bottom that will say Leave copy of message on server, check that box.


if you need further info email me.
Reply:the way i keep my e-mails on the yahoo server is if you create a file and put them in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment