Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How do I delete email off the Yahoo Server without downloading it?

I created a new account with my Yahoo Plus and in setting it up on my Outlook Express it started to download 5,000 msgs that were on the yahoo server and I would like to get rid of that. Can anyone help me?

How do I delete email off the Yahoo Server without downloading it?
Hmmm, strange.... Anyway, you can't delete anything off of a Yahoo server, only an administrator at Yahoo could--if it's even possible. So, you've probably been royally spammed and the messages will still show up as new mail to your account. So, maybe you could let it all load when you don't need the computer for a while, then checkmark sender which will automatically check all 5000 messages, click spam and be done with them. Don't open any of the messages!
Reply:I found somethin else: Try Y Mail Help and type in 'How to Remove Messages from Yahoo POP Server'. Tells how to remove copies off server, don't know if u can delete unanswered mail. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment