Wednesday, July 15, 2009

How can I keep my email on the server, but also on outlook?

I use microsoft outlook, and that is where all of my messages go. I want to be able to acces my messages online as well as in outlook. How do I do that? ( I use AT%26amp;T Yahoo)

How can I keep my email on the server, but also on outlook?
You cannot view your Yahoo Mail in Outlook for free, a charge would have to be payed. If you are willing to pay a monthly payment, go to your Yahoo Mail, click Options, and choose Mail Plus to sign up for the Yahoo Mail Premium to be able to view your Yahoo Mail in Outlook.





To view your AT%26amp;T mail in Outlook, follow these instructions below:





1. Open up Outlook. Select Tools from the menu bar and select Account Settings. The Accout Settings window should apear, select New.





2. Then click "Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP, HTTP" bullet and click Next.





3. Fill in the info. Don't choose "Manualy configure server settings or additional server types." Click Next. Outlook should load for a couple of minutes. After that click Finish and close the Account Settings window.





4. Click File, and Exit. Outlook should close. Then open Outlook. A window should appear, click Yes. Then you are done!





These instructions apply to the Outlook 2007, so with difference versions of Outlook could mean different ways of setting up email accounts.


No comments:

Post a Comment